Thursday, December 31, 2009

To Cherubics:

Hi guys, i'm so happy cuz i'm gonna be reunited with my best friend!! On the last day of school, me and my best friend thought that we were both gonna be separated because we both were good at some other subject and somehow we didn't expect to be in the same class next year. But i guess fate brought us together... or was it just luck?

Anyway i'd like to dedicate this post to my best friend so let me remissness......
the first day she came to my house , she was so amazed by my garden and all my plants , we had so much fun together. Through the thick and thin , the bad days , the best days... ahhhhh............

Thank you so much, u know who u are , may our friendship last forevermore!!!

friends-forever.gif friends forever image by chasmarcum

No comments:

Post a Comment