Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cath Kidston Floral Sneakers:)

hey guys:) So my birthday is coming up and my sister asked me what i wanted for my birthday, normally i wouldn't know what exactly i wanted, but this time i did.

If you guys know me, you would know i'm obsessed with floral prints(still!!its been a year already haha). So you would never believe how happy i was when i spotted these pair of pretty Cath Kidston floral print sneakers!!


I personally think these sneakers are uber-cute:) and it'll be a great addition to my floral print collection:) and my sister bought them from the site, she said it'd already arrived at her apartment!! super excited to the max!! and who else is loving all the vintage Cath Kidston iPhone covers?! <3 Cath Kidston!!

Cath Kidston Floral Sneakers available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment