Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to Ling's Blog!

hi guys, if you remember, a year ago, i wrote a post about the 1st birthday of Ling's Blog:) and well, i suddenly remembered, 6 September is my blog's birthday!! kinda a month late but better late than never;)

First off, i would like to thank everyone for their support towards my blog for the past 2 years:) the number of followers have increased a lot since i first started, so to everyone who followed or even took the time to read my blog, thank you so very much!!

To my family, thank you for letting me start my blog, i remember this blog used to be full of random posts of daily life, the way it blossomed is beautiful:) thank you to all my friends, especially my BFF Rachel,for being my loyal confidante:)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LING'S BLOG!!



No comments:

Post a Comment