Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Ling's Blog!!



i just checked my oldest post and my first post and it was posted on 6 September 2009, so i thought, maybe we should celebrate, even if we are way behind schedule:)

i'd like to thank everyone who has supported my blog, and has helped it blossomed over this one year:) i will continue to post more cuteness. i know i dun have a lot of followers, but that's okay, i am very satisfied with everything i have already:) and just recently, i got a new follower, tutusandmousse.com and i give big thanks to her/him and also every person who has read this blog, at least once:)

Lastly, i'd like to thank my family and my BFF , Rachel!! u guys are awesome!!

and in 2 days, i'll be celebrating my bday!! most of my wishes have already come true, all thanks to everyone out there!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment